Professor Milton D. Green, faculty adviser of the Law Review for the past six years, has left Condon Hall to become Dean of Washington University Law School in St. Louis. When Professor Green was appointed to the Review in 1948, his position was "Editor-in-Chief." He immediately renounced the title, became "Faculty Adviser," and for the first time put editorial policy in the hands of the students. Since that time, the editorial board has consisted of a practically autonomous group of students. Unquestionably, the value of the Review as an educational tool has been multiplied by the reform. The increased student interest has added to the quality of their articles. Professor Green instituted a change for which we and the future members of the board owe him thanks.
28 Wash. L. Rev. & St. B.J.
Available at: https://digitalcommons.law.uw.edu/wlr/vol28/iss3/2